It would seem the Office of Liturgy would be on vacation with public Masses temporarily suspended, however, they have been working overtime due to all the modifications to Mass, assisting in livestreams, and preparing for the gradual reopening of our churches.
- Provided guidance to priests and parishes on sacramental issues and the celebration of Mass.
- Organized special Masses (e.g. Chrism Mass, Ordination) that took into account best practices for social distancing and germ mitigation.
- Provided support and guidance to parishes on adapting the rites of the RCIA in light of the current pandemic.
- Organized the return of a locally recorded Spanish Mass for TV Broadcast.
- Assisted parishes with information on licensing and copyright issues related to live streaming of Masses.