The Office of the Vicar for Clergy & Priest Personnel led the way in making sure the pastors at each of our 149 locations were informed and up to date on the latest developments.
- Provided timely – often daily – updates to priests and parishes on the constantly evolving pandemic, public health orders and the archdiocese’s response.
- Prepared guidance for pastors and parishes on sacraments, celebrating Mass, and general operations for before, during, and after the state-wide shutdown.
- Collaborated with priests, deacons, and parish staffs to gather input and feedback on the policies and protocols.
- Developed guidelines that allowed our parishes to safely re-open weeks before most other religious organizations in Colorado.
- Distributed guidance from all other Archdiocesan offices.
- Participated in multiple calls with state and local elected officials and health experts.
- Produced an Easter Sunday TV Mass with Fox31/CW2 that reached over 30,000 households.